Well, Lyn and I are on the road. Currently we are in Paris and loving it. Yes, the weather is cold and wet, but we have come from hot and dry, so I'm not complaining. Paris is a fantastic place, much more so than I would have expected. Until last year when I first visited, I never had the desire to visit Paris. I think the main reason is because I don't speak the language. This will have to change before my next visit, as I think I am missing out on too much.
We have been blessed with very helpful and friendly people. The only people who weren't overly friendly are other tourists. It's mainly the obnoxious American tourists that put me off, the French people have been fantastic.
I woke up at about 3:00 am today, and Lyn and I have been on the go since 7:00 a.m. Our legs and feet are sore and tired, but I am trying to stay up past 5:00 p.m. before I go to sleep.
Until tomorrow, aur revior!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment